We are passionate, energetic people who love challenges and learning. Our team is integrated from a diversity of backgrounds which allow us to be in daily contact with colleagues from different countries. We work and coordinate projects as a chain, and every link is very important to create value for the business and our customers.
CEMEX BSO – Business Service Organization - provides word-class support services and maximize opportunities to lower costs.
Currently we look for an ambitious professional, to take over the position of
Would you like to analyse and solve complex incidents in AR processes? We are looking for a colleague who will be providing a support to our Spanish finance operations. Your experience in Spanish accounting and dealing with customers are welcome !
• Mexican international company and multicultural environment
• Friendly atmosphere, team spirit
• Free fresh fruit and vegetables every day
• Multisport Card (as a part of the Cafeteria system)
• Fully covered meal vouchers
• Notebook and mobile phone (also for a personal usage)
• Degree in Economics and Business studies / Administration / Finance
• +2 years of professional experience in accounting
• Knowledge in SAP FI
• Fluent Spanish and English
• Team player
• Receive and process applications for the operation in Spain to the area
• Control & registration of customers allocations
• Coordinate and supervise the Account Receivables MEC
• Monitor reports and the proper functioning of the area tools (dispatch systems, SAP SD&FI & MV&C)
• Management of Non Operational Invoices
• Reception, Control and send the payments to the customers
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
English (advanced), Spanish (advanced)
CEMEX Services Group, s.r.o.