We are passionate people who love challenges and learning. Our team is integrated from a diversity of backgrounds which allow us to be in daily contact with colleagues from different countries. We work and coordinate projects as a chain, and every link is very important to create value for the business and our customers.
CEMEX BSO – Business Service Organization - provides world-class support services and maximize opportunities to lower costs.
Currently we look for colleague to take over the position of
We are offering an exciting opportunity for the financial expert in Accounts Payable Advisor position. Your experience in the UK accounting, taxes, dealing with customers and strong problem solving skills are welcome.
• Mexican international company and multicultural environment
• Free fresh fruit and vegetables every day
• Multisport Card (as a part of the Cafeteria system)
• Fully covered meal vouchers
• Notebook and mobile phone also for a personal usage
• Team Leader experience is a must
• Degree in Economics and Business studies (or Administration + Finance)
• Experience in Accounts payable area
• Fluent English
• Knowledge about UK tax, financial frameworks and local accounting rules
• Monitor and supervise the Accounts Payable team and the external Service Provider
• Provide information about suppliers to Authorities
• Controlling the performance of policies and SOX standards
• Analyzing and reviewing of accounts
• Develop and monitor reports and attends audits
• Coordinate problem-solving
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
CEMEX Services Group, s.r.o.